Placenta Encapsulation Service - $275.00
- RAW method placenta encapsulation
- Umbilical cord keepsake
Micole Ashley placenta encapsulation service consists of the ‘RAW Foods Method.’ I take a fresh, raw placenta after birth; wash it, slice it, dehydrate it and grind it. The placenta powder is carefully transferred into vegan capsules. Once in capsules, I bottle them up in an amber jar for storing. I shape the umbilical cord into a heart shape as a keepsake. Both, capsules and cord are given to the mother to consume within 24-72 hours of giving birth.
The Raw Foods Method of preparation uses lower temperatures and no steaming. I do not add herbs, spices or any added igredients. This method of placenta preparation yields a higher, more potent capsule.
Client is responsible for purchasing a disposable cooler to bring to the hospital for safe transfer of the placenta. Client will arrange for someone to drop off & pick up in Glendora, CA for this service. Client is responsible for informing hospital staff that she will be taking her placenta home-once hospital staff is informed, they will require you to sign a form of consent.
It is never too late to book me for this service! Although I prefer to be notified ahead of time before 36 weeks, I can still do last minute clients. If you are in the hospital and last minute decide you want to utilize Placenta Encapsulation--I will not turn you down!
PLEASE EMAIL ME TO RECEIVE MY PLACENTA ENCAPSULATION CONTRACT WITH FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS
Placenta encapsulation encourages:
- Preventing and lessening the risk of postpartum depression or ‘baby blues’
- Flooding your body with iron to prevent post birth anemia from blood loss after birth
- Increases a consistent flow of oxytocin long after your birth euphoria ends
- Providing the HPL hormone to help establish early and healthy milk supply
- Stabilizing your ever changing hormones post birth
- Replenish your B vitamins and energy that was used during labor and birthing process
- Protection from infection and bleeding due to retained placenta tissue or membranes
- Natural pain relief from the labor and birth of the baby
Disclaimer: Micole Ashley Placenta Encapsulation services have not been evaluated or approved by the FDA. Placenta capsules are not meant to prevent or treat postpartum depression, postpartum anxiety, low milk supply, inefficient healing or other physical ailments. Placenta capsules are a nutritive supplement and do not replace medical treatment. Purchase is for preparation services, not placenta capsules. Placenta capsules are intended for mother's own use ONLY. All processes are done with respect and education of that placenta and in a sanitary environment. This business adheres to strict OSHA guidelines and follows proper food safety standards.